Hand Painted Sugar Skull Leather Belt
$ 95.00 USD $ 135.00 USD
We stand behind our creation and craftsmanship, a lifetime manufacturing defect warranty is offered on all of our studio made precious metal jewelry. Leather, beaded jewelry, antler and fossil works carry a one-year warranty in accordance with our policies detailed as follows.
- Manufacturing Defects
If you believe your item has a manufacturing defect, you may return it to us for inspection. If we determine your merchandise is damaged due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair the merchandise free of charge or, if we deem appropriate, replace the item. If the item is no longer available, Holy Buyble may, in its discretion, replace with similar or allow a refund equal to the selling price of the original item or component.
This lifetime warranty is valid only when a new product is purchased through holybuyble.com website. It does not apply to products that are crafted by us, but have been resold to you by any third party person or reseller.
The lifetime warranty does not cover any precious metal plated jewelry and such plating must be retouched on a regular basis should it be required by the customers, at their own costs.
- Irregularities and Variations
Please note that irregularities and variations in craftsmanship, finish or natural characteristics of the antler, fossil and leather are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are considered as part of the character of the item, and should not be considered a defect.
- Tear & Wear and Use Damage
For all other damages, scratches caused by natural wear of the jewelry, we will offer customers repair services or suitable replacement at customer's own cost.
- Cracks on Antler, Bone and Fossil Jewelry
By nature, some antler, bone and fossil jewelry are prone to minor cracks after intense daily wear, such natural occurrence will not be considered as defects. For after care of such jewelry, please refer to our After Care page.
Lifetime After Care Service
All of our jewelry may be returned to us for refinishing. This is a complimentary service, the customer only pays for shipping charges to and from our workshop.
Our complimentary service includes:
1. Jewelry Cleaning
3. Resizing within limits
4. Re-coating for jewelry with black finish
Jewelry without coatings may be serviced up to three times a year and once per calendar year for coated jewelry.
Conditions and Exclusions
- Maintenance, repair, sizing or other service performed by someone other than Holy Buyble will void your Manufacturer Warranty.
- Defects / damages that are the result of improper care, maintenance or repair.Failures that result from abnormal strain, neglect, modification or accidental damage.
- Holy Buyble is not liable for lost or damaged diamonds and gemstones. If a stone becomes loose or falls out, we will reset the stone free of charge, provided that the stone is not missing. We reserves the right to set limitations according to the value and nature of the stone that is to be set.
- We do not provide warranties product loss or theft. Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product are also not covered.
Some examples of common jewelry issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects include:
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing.
- Lost stone or a stone has fallen out due to chipping or breaking caused by normal wear or other damage.
- Cracks on fossil, antler, leather and gemstones.
Please contact us immediately if you notice any defects or damage in your item.
This warranty does not cover damages incurred due to a lack of proper care.
Shipments returned to us without proper paperwork, customs declarations or with duties, taxes or freight charges owing will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
We will resize or replace any ring that we have crafted to an incorrect size from what was ordered due to our error.
For all other sizing increase or decrease request, please contact us for assistance.
All Made-to-Order jewelry will take approximately 10 to 25 business days for completion. Duration of the production lead time will depend on the complexity of the piece and our workload.
Jewelry containing precious gemstones, gold, large antler, fossil or bone works and customization will need additional production time.
Above time estimate does not include weekends or public holidays. After order fulfillment, you will receive an email with tracking information.
Majority of our jewelry will be shipped out from Zurich Switzerland.Antler and fossil works will be shipped out either from Zurich Switzerland or Shanghai China as our antler raw material comes from pristine mountain slopes of Jangbeak Mountains (meaning Perpetually-White Mountains) at China/North Korea border and our Mammoth Ivory fossils are legally sourced from Russia's Permafrost.
Speed and charges of shipping depend on product type, product origin and shipping destination. It can get a bit confusing, that's why we've made these tables to help you out.
|All Jewelry Items||Free Shipping||Upon Request|
International from Shanghai
5-10 business days to Asia / Oceania (Australia / New Zealand) with tracking
10-20 business days worldwide with tracking
3-5 business days via FedEx
International from Zurich
5-10 business days to Europe with tracking
10-20 business days worldwide with tracking
3-5 business days via FedEx
* Does not include 10-25 business days production lead time.
** Shipping estimate as reference only, actual delivery time will largely depend on customs clearance time and your local courier's processing workload.
*** Worldwide shipping locations are subject to our courier network reach, please contact us before placing order if in doubt.
- 1.Please check your detailed shipping address and contact number carefully before submitting your order. To ensure that your package is properly delivered and you receive shipment within the time frame we advertise, please make sure your address is fully entered and correct. Use correct abbreviations and have spaces inserted properly, we do not take responsibility for the incorrect shipping information. If the package is returned non-deliverable, re-delivery can be arranged at customer’s own expense.
- 2.If you refuse any shipments from us, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from any credit / refund issued when applicable.
- 3.Order Tracking: All of our international shipments can be tracked, you will receive your tracking number in your shipment confirmation email.
- 4.Shipping to a different country: We're working to make it easier for you to send gifts to friends and family across the world. Currently, to guard against online fraud, we require that the country of your Ship-To address matches the country of your Bill-To address.
If your order does not arrive on time or is lost in transit, we will open an investigation with the shipping courier. This process can take up to four weeks for the investigation to be completed.
Once the investigation is complete, if your order is lost in transit or delivered to the wrong address, we will replace your items if they are still available. If we cannot replace them, then we will refund your order, as well as any associated shipping costs.
If tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must contact your local delivery carrier and deal the issue directly with them. Holy Buyble does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been stated as delivered by the courier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the courier confirms as being delivered.
Import Duty, Tax and Brokerage Fees
We make every effort to minimize any import duty, tax and brokerage fees to which you may be subject. However, depending on the destination country of your order, duty, tax and brokerage fees may be assessed upon importation. Our shipping charges are only for the cost of carriage and do not include these additional charges. Please contact the courier and the customs authority in your country for further information.
Please note that it's your own responsibility to clear custom duty in order to receive your order and we have no influence on this procedure.
Holy Buyble has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the costs could be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.