We stand behind our creation and craftsmanship, a lifetime manufacturing defect warranty is offered on all of our studio made precious metal jewelry. Leather, beaded jewelry, antler and fossil works carry a one-year warranty in accordance with our policies detailed as follows.
- Manufacturing Defects
If you believe your item has a manufacturing defect, you may return it to us for inspection. If we determine your merchandise is damaged due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair the merchandise free of charge or, if we deem appropriate, replace the item. If the item is no longer available, Holy Buyble may, in its discretion, replace with similar or allow a refund equal to the selling price of the original item or component.
This lifetime warranty is valid only when a new product is purchased through holybuyble.com website. It does not apply to products that are crafted by us, but have been resold to you by any third party person or reseller.
The lifetime warranty does not cover any precious metal plated jewelry and such plating must be retouched on a regular basis should it be required by the customers, at their own costs.
- Irregularities and Variations
Please note that irregularities and variations in craftsmanship, finish or natural characteristics of the antler, fossil and leather are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are considered as part of the character of the item, and should not be considered a defect.
- Tear & Wear and Use Damage
For all other damages, scratches caused by natural wear of the jewelry, we will offer customers repair services or suitable replacement at customer's own cost.
- Cracks on Antler, Bone and Fossil Jewelry
By nature, some antler, bone and fossil jewelry are prone to minor cracks after intense daily wear, such natural occurrence will not be considered as defects. For after care of such jewelry, please refer to our After Care page.
Lifetime After Care Service
All of our jewelry may be returned to us for refinishing. This is a complimentary service, the customer only pays for shipping charges to and from our workshop.
Our complimentary service includes:
1. Jewelry Cleaning
3. Resizing within limits
4. Re-coating for jewelry with black finish
Jewelry without coatings may be serviced up to three times a year and once per calendar year for coated jewelry.
Conditions and Exclusions
- Maintenance, repair, sizing or other service performed by someone other than Holy Buyble will void your Manufacturer Warranty.
- Defects / damages that are the result of improper care, maintenance or repair.Failures that result from abnormal strain, neglect, modification or accidental damage.
- Holy Buyble is not liable for lost or damaged diamonds and gemstones. If a stone becomes loose or falls out, we will reset the stone free of charge, provided that the stone is not missing. We reserves the right to set limitations according to the value and nature of the stone that is to be set.
- We do not provide warranties product loss or theft. Damage or loss that results from failure to obtain repairs necessary to maintain the integrity of the product are also not covered.
Some examples of common jewelry issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects include:
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing.
- Lost stone or a stone has fallen out due to chipping or breaking caused by normal wear or other damage.
- Cracks on fossil, antler, leather and gemstones.
Please contact us immediately if you notice any defects or damage in your item.
This warranty does not cover damages incurred due to a lack of proper care.
Shipments returned to us without proper paperwork, customs declarations or with duties, taxes or freight charges owing will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
We will resize or replace any ring that we have crafted to an incorrect size from what was ordered due to our error.
For all other sizing increase or decrease request, please contact us for assistance.